Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: email@example.com
IFT has recently published a Public Consultation to receive public comments regarding IFT 2020-2024 Policies Roadmap.
The general objectives are as follows:
– Promote the development and efficient use of networks and infrastructure.
– Promote economic and free competition in the telecommunications and broadcasting sectors
– Promote the development of the digital ecosystem and the adoption of new technologies
– Ensure the quality, diversity, and plurality of services, to strengthen the rights of users
– Strengthen institutional innovation.
The Public Consult will receive comments up to to October 12 th through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or through written mail using the following address information: Oficialía de Partes Común del Instituto Located in Insurgentes Sur 1143, Colonia Nochebuena, Demarcación Territorial Benito Juárez, C.P. 03720, México City.
The format of your contribution must follow the standards present in the document attached.