Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: email@example.com
The circular is intended to update the products subject to MIC’s Type Approval Certification and Declaration of Conformity. The circular will take effect on July 01, 2020. There are eight main features of the circular and those include:
1. Update newly-introduced National Technical Regulation QCVN 86:2019/BTTTT and QCVN 119:2019/BTTTT to the list. QCVN 86:2019/BTTTT shall replace QCVN 86:2015/BTTTT and QCVN
18:2014/BTTTT as EMC requirement for 2G/3G/4G LTE terminal devices.
2. Adding terminal device, base station, and repeater used in the 5th generation of the cellular network (5G) to the list. QCVN 47:2015/BTTTT and QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT shall be temporarily used as RF and RF requirements for 5G device until MIC introduce National Technical Regulations specifically composed for 5G devices.
3. Move wireless inductive loop charger, telemetry instrument, MISC and MITS device, radio access in 60 GHz band device, radar used on maritime ships and vessels, and digital image transmission device from Annex I to Annex II. These devices are going to be under the mandatory Declaration of Conformity scheme only.
5. Detailing descriptions and HS Codes for some SRDs to make the list clearer. An active RFID tag (having a power source) is listed under the RFID product group, the passive RFID tag is still exempted.
6. Detailing RFID reader and RFID tag used for automatic toll collection system (operate in 920 – 923 MHz band, RF power can exceed 500mW ERP) to solve customs clearance for these products which is sometimes happening now.
7. Allow some test items of specific national technical regulations to be exempted.
8. All the Type Approval certificates and Notification for Acceptance of Conformity which has been issued before July 01, 2020, shall keep its validity continuously until the expiration date or new applicable technical regulations enter in effect.