Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: email@example.com
The Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has just issued Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT to suspend partially or fully the application of several technical standards (QCVN) related to the Circular 04/2023/TT-BTTTT (List of equipment subject to CoC, DoC).
The key items of this circular are
- The most relevant changes are related to the devices with technologies such as 5G, Bluetooth, WiFi, DECT, etc.
- The temporary suspension of the application of technical requirements in extreme and critical conditions.
- From July 15, 2023, until September 5, 2023, the Conformity Certification started must comply with this Circular
- During the suspension period, for product listed in this Circular, is not required to perform the Certification of Conformity process
- Some of the technologies and QCVN suspended are:
- SRD, RFID, Wireless Charger: QCVN 55:2011/BTTTT – Technical requirements in extreme conditions
- Radar (76-77 gHz): QCVN 124:2021/BTTTT – Fully
- EPIRB: QCVN 57:2020/BTTTT – Fully
The suspension is in force from the signing date (September 5th, 2023) until December 31st, 2023.
Type Approval Impacted? Yes, Conformity Assessment Process and Technical Standards
Spectrum Impacted? No
Product Impacted? Yes, SRD, RFID, 5G, BT, Wi-Fi, Radar, Maritime