Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam MIC has officially released Circular 10/2020/TT-BTTTT amending and supplementing Circular 30/2011/TT-BTTTT (together with Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT). Circular 10/2020/TT-BTTTT of Vietnam MIC has made some major changes in the certification method for products and goods of “Group 2” under its management scope. The new Circular shall enter in force since July 01, 2020.
The key changes include the following :
1. MIC shall grant a type approval certificate for oversea manufacturers directly.
2. Oversea manufacturers are allowed to sign a self-assessment declaration of conformity which is needed for the “Product Quality Inspection Registration” (PQIR) process which is a part of the customs clearance process. In such a case, Self-assessment DoC must be based on the test report which oversea manufacturer is “test applicant” (test report holder).
3. In order to use “Type Approval certificate and Self-assessment DoC” granted under name of oversea manufacturer(s), the local importer shall need to submit a quote; notification on the list of products. Models and importers allowed VNTA during the PQIR process.
4. Conformity certification organizations can be any certification bodies that are designated by MIC Vietnam for certification activities.
5. New certification systems (methods) have been officially introduced, which now includes three methods depending on the nature of the activities of every manufacturer.