Entirety offers complete telecom and safety certification services for telecom and electronic devices needing mandatory certification in over 185 countries globally.
Other tools to support your project and ensure best in class times Click to see details
- Local holders to administrate your certificate / Translation to and from any language / Advice for regulatory labels and markings.
- Renewals: Follow up the life time of your Certificate providing you on-time reminders for renewals when applicable.
- In addition to our effective solutions for quick and cost efficient type approval support, we can also help you receive current technical standards, and understand local market conditions.
- We will closely communicate with these regulating agency’s to give you the best opportunity of a successful product approval.
- Preparation and submission of all approval applications and compliance files.
- All translation and interpretation required to ease the application process.
In-country testing with full control Click to see details
- We have strategic partnership with the most reliable labs in each country to ensure reliability and control through the testing process.
- Our engineers take the opportunity to rationalize the test instructions provided to ensure they are suitable for non-native English speakers.
- First line technical support is provided. We can introduce your engineering team to our contacts at the test laboratory, so that you remain in full control of the testing process.
- Constantly monitor progress and use our expertise to help in eliminating any problems during testing.
Export and import of samples to avoid delays Click to see details
- Entirety provides full support and advice for the delivery of units to testing facilities.
- Our Brokers, local importers and/or in-country agents will help when necessary to overcome any customs requirements.
- Support and assistance to achieve speedy customs clearance.
- Advanced notice to our agents and contacts advising of the consignment tracking numbers.
- Daily checks with courier service on the progress made and estimated delivery dates.
In-house project management from beginning to end Click to see details
- Each project has a leader dedicated to your certification process ensuring that every step is properly completed following detailed timelines.
- Entirety sends it’s customers progress reports every week, to ensure our customers are aware of the status of their project, with predicted completion of milestone dates and a list of any outstanding deliverables.
- Follow up closely with our in-country contacts to ensure that the project is on track.
- Update you immediately on the progress of any critical issues.