Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANATEL opened a public consultation that aims to collect information from society to support the Agency regarding the possibility of implementing an update to the IPv6 test requirements in Brazil.
The proposed changes are the inclusion of the following updated normative references:
- 3GPP TS 36.523-1 V16.11.0 (2021-12) – Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA) and Evolved Packet Core (EPC); User Equipment (UE) conformance specification; Part 1: Protocol conformance specification;
- ETSI TS 102 514 V2.1.1 (2008-02) – Methods for Testing and Specification (MTS); Internet Protocol Testing (IPT): IPv6 Core Protocol; Requirements Catalog;
- IPv6 READY CE Router Conformance Test Specification Technical Document Revision 1.0.3;
- IPv6 READY Core Protocols Test Specification Technical Document Revision 5.1.2;
- RFC 8200:2017 – Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification;
- RFC 7084:2013 – Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers.
The public consultation is open until March 9, 2023
For more details on the suggested changes, please contact our team.
Type Approval Impacted? Test standards for IPv6
Spectrum Impacted? No
Imports Impacted? No
Standards: ANATEL IPv6 protocol compliance requirements on telecommunications products
Product Impacted? Telecom/Terminal Equipment, Automotive Equipment