Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: email@example.com
On December 19th, 2022, ANATEL published act 17087.
This new act revokes Act 950 on February 8th, 2018, and updates the technical requirements for electrical safety on compliance evaluation for telecommunications products.
The new testing standard references are as follows:
– Anatel Resolution No 715 October 23rd, 2019, Regulation for Conformity Assessment and Homologation of Telecommunications Products.
– ABNT NBR IEC 61032 (2007) Protection of people and equipment through enclosures – Test gauges for verification
– ABNT NBR IEC 61672-1 (2021) Electroacoustics – Sound level meters – Part 1: Specifications.
– ITU-T Rec.K21 (2019) Resistibility of telecommunication equipment installed in customer premises to overvoltages and overcurrents;
– ITU-T Rec. P.360 (2006) – Eﬃciency of devices for preventing the occurrence of excessive acoustic pressure by telephone receivers and assessment of daily noise exposure of telephone users.
– Law No 11.337, July 26, 2006, and its subsequent amendments – Determines that buildings must have a grounding system and electrical installations compatible with the use of a protective ground conductor, as well as makes it mandatory to have a protective ground conductor in the electrical appliances specified.
– ABNT NBR 5410 (2004) – Low Voltage Electrical Installations.
– IEC 61140 (2016) – Protection against electric shock – Common aspects for installation and equipment.
Act 17087 will be enforced on December 19th, 2023. One year after its publication.
Type Approval Impacted? No
Spectrum Impacted? No
Imports Impacted? No
Standards: ANATEL Act 950 – Electrical Safety
Product Impacted? Telecom/Terminal Equipment, Multimedia Equipment