Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: email@example.com
Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações (ANATEL) published a public consultation (PC) aiming to review the current electromagnetic requirements for the conformity evaluation of products.
Their main objectives with this PC are:
- Reassess the scope of requirements;
- Evaluate the adherence of current test methods with the new versions of international standards (IEC and ITU);
- Evaluate the need to carry out radiated immunity and radiated emission tests observing frequencies up to 6 GHz;
- Update the definitions for Class A and Class B equipment;
- Update the test procedures for several test setups, such as radiated immunity test, disturbance test, immunity against electromagnetic disturbances, and others.
- Propose test methods and requirements for embedded equipment used in vehicles;
- Review of decision criteria for emission tests;
- Propose a method for evaluating EMC tests on equipment that is not finished (modules).
This consult is open for contribution until April 29th, 2023.
Type Approval Impacted? No
Spectrum Impacted? No
Imports Impacted? No
Standards: Will replace Act 1120, the current EMC requirement document
Product Impacted? All types of equipment with EMC test applicable