Introducing a fast and easy way to view up-to-date regulatory activity across the world. This information will help you identify key developments that could impact your homologation process, and might even inform key product design decisions. You will see regulatory news on the many different countries entirety covers. This is just a small sample of our blog. The full feature and many other benefits are available to our customer’s. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the services we offer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) after the consultation made in November 2022 and as part of the Five-year spectrum outlook 2022–27 work plan, issued the reviewed technical framework for the licensed devices that operate in the 2 GHz frequency band.
The technical framework considers
- variations to 2 GHz spectrum license conditions
- making the new Radiocommunications Advisory Guidelines (Managing Interference from Spectrum Licensed Transmitters – 2 GHz Band) 2023 (RAG Tx)
- making the new Radiocommunications Advisory Guidelines (Managing Interference to Spectrum Licensed Receivers – 2 GHz Band) 2023 (RAG Rx)
- making the new Radiocommunications (Unacceptable Levels of Interference –
- 2 GHz Band) Determination 2023 (the s.145(4) determination).
Type Approval Impacted? No
Spectrum Impacted? 2 GHz frequency band
Imports Impacted? No
Product Impacted? Mobile, Mobile Satellite